Marcou & Associates is predominately a family law practice.
Our firm provides advice, assistance and support to:
- Married partners;
- De facto (domestic) partners;
- Same-sex partners;
- People entering into a relationship; and
- Third parties (e.g. grandparents).
Covering the areas of:
- Children / Parenting arrangements including name changes, relocation and child abduction (Hague Convention);
- VLA Family Dispute Resolution Service (previously known as Roundtable Dispute Management);
- Family Violence Intervention Orders; and
- Family Law litigation.
Other services we provide:
- Wills (drafting); and
- Power of Attorney (drafting general, enduring financial and enduring medical).
Our firm also does Legal Aid work (www.vla.vic.gov.au).